Monday 8 March 2010

and so it begins

Brief

The project I propose concentrates on animation and dynamics. I intend to create three animated mechanical vehicles using dynamics. I enjoyed the incredible machine brief and I feel this project will help improve what I feel are my weaker skills.
The vehicles that I intend to create are a Tank, Helicopter and bulldozer. These will be my own original designs based on existing vehicles.
I will need to come up with a dynamic solution for the tank and bulldozer tracks. Furthermore I will animate the tank turret so it is able to rotate, move up and down and recoil when fired. For the Helicopter the blades will need to be animated. I am going to experiment with the use of hydraulics for the bulldozer.

Three Original vehicles with rendered animations showing the moving mechanical parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment